Thursday, August 14, 2014

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!

This is my blog for my trip while I'm over in Japan. I will be going over to Japan for an academic year and studying there in High School. I hope to be posting everything that I can on here to keep everyone that is interested informed of what I'm doing and how life is over there!

Also, my good friend Hunter Seglem will be travelling abroad to Japan at the same time as me for a semester of high school. So please, take a look at his blog as well if you have time!



Information: 

Trip dates: 


  •  Aug. 21 2014 - about Jun. 20th 2015

Location:

  • Kita, Tokyo
    • "Kita" in Japanese means "North," so I will be staying in North Tokyo essentially.

School:

  • Junten Senior High School
  • I am travelling over there for my Junior year in American terms, so I will be a third year in my school while abroad.

Company:

Well, as of now, I am still in the U.S., but as soon as I get over to Japan you can expect frequent posts on this blog. I hope this can be helpful and keep everybody informed while I am abroad!

Here is my email if anybody needs to contact me. Please let me know if I need to provide any more info on the trip or if you have any suggestions or comments about my blog!

どうもありがとうございます!

ケイレブバンウェル

(Caleb Barnwell)

1 comment: