Monday, September 8, 2014

After My First Week of School

Well, I can say I've finally began to start settling in. I've had school for about a week now, and while its difficult not understanding most things it has been very interesting!

Here is my class schedule:

As far as other things go, I havent been out as much as I went out at first mainly because of school, but I have still been out doing things and having lots of fun! Japan is a very interesting place!

Some raw octopus that I had


This is an apartment building... massive

Alleyway in Akabane, All the alleyways have tons of shops

Akabane main area

4 comments:

  1. Caleb,
    Keep the pics coming I enjoy keeping up with your and Hunter's adventure.

    Mr. Seg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb - Thanks so much for keeping us updated. We love to see what is happening in your life - well, all but that raw octopus stuff you showed us!!! Um - I hope they served something to go with that - like Tums!!!!!!
    I cannot believe your schedule - that looks crazy busy - and learning the language too! I'd be dyin'!!! You aught to do great in music, though!! You are doing a great job and we are so proud of you!
    Bet you have LOTS of friends by now - both students and teachers!
    Last I checked, you are doing ok money wise. Let me know if we can do anything for you on this end.
    Love you bunches,
    GiGI

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Octopus looks disgusting!! Yuck, yuck, yuck! I almost threw up in my mouth haha!
    Missing you terribly. I hope you are feeling more at home now and that school is not quite as difficult! Can we try to skype this next weekend? And will you send us your physical address so we can send you a package? Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caleb,
    Love your blog!! Thanks so much for pictures and keeping us informed on your adventure. I agree with your mom & Gigi though, the octopus looks pretty tough to eat. We are going to Montana on Thurs. I hope to get connected with you on Skype while we are there. Take care and keep in touch. Love you, Nano & Papa & Uncle Jimmie

    ReplyDelete