Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hello Everyone, Long Time No See

Hello everybody! I'm sorry I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I have more to share. So, in this past month, I've done a few things.

So, awhile back, Hunter and I decided to go to the Ueno Zoo together, which is extremely famous over here. We got the chance to see some things that we've never seen before.







I imagine Kayla will be jealous I saw an elephant in real life






















This, the Chinese soft shell turtle, is an abomination

Hunter Having a staring contest with a turtle



Hunter having another staring contest with possibly the scariest crocodile on the planet
















After that, We decided to eat dinner in Ueno, and headed to Roppongi the next day.







These next pictures confused me so much I was forced to post them




It's James Harden


















We've also gone through Meiji shrine on a different day.
















Thanks for everyone's support, again sorry this took so long. I'm learning so much and making lots of new friends!  どうもありがとうございます!

1 comment:

  1. this is kayla i miss you and cant wait to see you in the summer and i am jealous that you saw an elephant thats soo cool well love you and hope your having fun

    ReplyDelete